Sunday, October 28, 2012

How I Function These Days.

So, you all know what split custody means...and if you don't...well, then you may want to google that shit. Any who, I usually don't have Mace on the weekends starting on Saturday until Monday...but in this weeks case it's until Tuesday. Needless to say, I'm losing my mind. I wake up in the middle of the night and SWEAR I hear her whimpering/talking in her crib, then I realize I'm just a nutcase and that she is not even here.

I don't really know what it's like to use my time for me anymore, even when Maycee isn't here. It's like I feel guilty doing anything for myself, even taking a nice hot bubble bath. I think about her non stop. I have slept with her favorite blanket and her "Ammy" (Sammy) turtle before (Mimmie-minnie mouse, is a hard toy or I would probably invite her to the slumber party as well). I watch video's of her from when she was a day old to now, on my ipod for endless amounts of time. I'm her biggest fan. It's true. I pity any boys who want me to share her (but that is EONS away, so I can relax).

How many of you are sick of me talking about how much I love being a mom or love my princess? Well, either get used to it, or stop reading my blog....and you may want to delete me on FB :) Because this is my life. And it revolves around a 29 inch tall mini me, only she is absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment