Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am the weirdest person I know.

Get to know me a little better ;)

1. There can be tons of food in the pantry, but I will find nothing that sounds appetizing.

2. I WILL NOT eat food that is one day over the "best by" date. And I'm sketchy about left overs.

3. I will only eat fish if I am drunk...but it still has to be cooked and marinated or seasoned like crazy

4. I have more underwear than the average woman, but I can always justify buying more in a heartbeat.

5. I diagnosed myself with agoraphobia and I believe 100% that if I had money to pay a doctor for an office visit and treatment that he would also diagnose me with it as well.

6. I am terrified of what is in the dark. I normally don't leave my house after it gets dark unless I'm with someone.

7. Sirens of any sort will give me anxiety on the spot.

8. I dance in my bathroom all the time when I get ready, I hope Maycee does the same. It's a good way to start your day. :)

9. I brush my teeth with hot water, because I don't feel that cold water cleans them as well. I mean, do you wash your dishes with cold water? And if you do, I will never eat at your house.

10. If I knew I wouldn't look like a retard or regret it when I was older, I would rock a half sleeve tattoo.

11. I hate the sound of kissing. I think it is disgusting.

12. I can organize the shit out of a messy room in an hour, but if you give me a math problem with numbers and letters I will stare at it all day wondering who the hell brought the letters into math anyway.

13. I find myself organizing store merchandise in stores while I'm shopping.

14. Every time I have to take a pill, I think for a millisecond that I am going to choke on the pill and die. I hate taking pills!

15. Talking to me while I'm driving is not a smart thing to do if you want me to retain any information. I watch people/cars like crazy when I drive.

16. I change clothes at least 3 times a day. And before I go out it is IMPOSSIBLE to find the right outfit on the first try. I always find something wrong with what I am wearing so I have to change.

17. Pretty sure I have a slight addiction to carbonation.

18. I won't buy a pair of pants that cost more than $20 (unless it's a special occasion) but I will buy shampoo and conditioner that costs $30. The shit women do for their hair.

19. I save THE DUMBEST things/knickknacks.

20. I talk to myself, all the time. And I really believe it honestly eliminates some stress. :)

21. I don't believe I have ever finished a whole tube of lip gloss before IN MY LIFE.

22. I lose my phone or keys at least 5 times a day.

23. When I watch football or baseball, I get into it just like a man.

24. I trip, almost fall, almost or do walk into things, or hit myself with an object on a daily basis.

25. If I have a bad feeling about something, I always trust it and it has saved me A LOT in the past. I don't give into "peer pressure" or let people make me feel guilty about things. I am one of the most stubborn people I know. But I am careful and cautious for 2 reasons, I have a child to raise and be here for, and I am terrified of getting into trouble with the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment